Sunday, September 21, 2008

Jackpot!

My good friend Rachel had a baby girl this last winter, and when I told her we were having a girl she gave me ALL her old baby clothes!! She has some flippin' cute stuff, too. A bunch of it was still brand new with tags. We are pretty much set for baby clothes up to about 9 months. Rachel's daughter, Ruby, turned out to be such a little chunk that she's already wearing the 12 month baby clothes. The only think I don't really have now as far as apparel is concerned is socks and accessories. Now I just need to run out and get more hangers! YAY!

1 comments:

Sharisa at Outstanding Occasions said...

Hooray! I know how excited you are! My aunt has an 11 month old and I am raking in all the "old" clothes since she is done with kids. Free stuff is the best kind of stuff :)