Sunday, May 31, 2009

Rock Climbing

Pete and his friends went to a rock climbing place in town called Stone Age. His friend Kevin is a pretty avid climber and showed them the ropes (pun intended!). Pete enjoyed himself while Maya and I watched. I was my usual Japanese tourist self, and took a bunch of pictures. My camera was plugged in charging at home, so I took these on my cell phone.




The place was really neat, and there were some climbers who were insanely good. They looked like spider-man hanging from the ceiling by just one or two little holds. This is a sport that definitely requires dexterity, forethought, and extremely strong hands and forearms.


Pete asked me to open a jar for him a few hours later. It felt good to be stronger than him...even if it was only because he was sore. Haha!

0 comments: