Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I have a lot of catching up to do.

I've been a negligent blogger, and I haven't blogged in about two weeks-ish. Well, I'm back and in full effect! Tons of catching up to do, and rather than posting several entries I'm just going to cram it into one.

Sooooo-oo-oh. Pete's niece Meghan is staying with us this summer, and Pete and I are totally enjoying her company. She's a big help with the baby and the kids I watch. She started her first day at her first job ever today. Travis hooked her up with a job at the local movie theater. I put her on our insurance so she can drive herself to work and I don't have to pick her up at the odd hours she's probably going to have to work! Also, she got me hooked on the farming game on facebook, and then I found another one that's pretty good, too. I check my facebook a dozen times a day now to see if my crops are ready to harvest. It's unhealthy. I love it! Here's a picture of Meghan in her fancy movie theater uniform. Her boyfriend sent her flowers today, too. Good man.


Pete's parents came out last weekend for their bi-annual visit. We went to breakfast with Terry's old friend from Yavapai College, Gary Lester, who taught classes to both myself and Pete! We also went to the Atomic History Museum and Samurai's Teppan Grill (my favorite restaurant!), and went to see the Star Trek movie. Other than that we vegged out around the house enjoying the baby. She's getting so BIG!


And now.....VIDEOS! Maya crackes up laughing on a regular basis now. It's so dang cute.


Pete also enjoys doing silly things with/to Maya.



PITCHERS! Pete didn't really want me to take these first pictures. The Hutchins clan has taught him well (see last of three pictures).




Dad likes making Maya hats when he changes her diaper.



My girlfriends getting googly with Maya.




Oh, and Maya rolled over back-to-front for the very first time today! Pete and I were way too excited about it.



And I saved the best for last!

1 comments:

Sharisa at Outstanding Occasions said...

Ah yes...the Hutchins' bird...haha