Saturday, April 11, 2009

We got a Wii....Wheeeee!

Pete and I have wanted to get a Nintendo Wii for at least a year. We just couldn't justify dropping the dough for a video game console. Well, our friend Kevin brought his over to our house last week, and that pretty much made up our minds. We had $100 left on a Babies 'R Us gift card Pete got from work, so we decided to put that towards the purchase price of a Wii of our very own. We also got a Sonic the Hedgehog game to accompany the Wii Sports that comes with the console. I'm seriously considering getting a Gamefly membership. Can anyone recommend any good games for the Wii that I should try?


I'm determined to save up for the Wii Fit, now. It's basically a workout program disguised as a video game.


That way, I can exercise in the comfort of my own home while Maya is napping.


Smooshface!

1 comments:

Barry, Vicki and the boys said...

Well it depends on what kinds of games you are looking for adventure, role playing, war etc. The boys can recommend some of their favorites.

Vicki