Friday, April 3, 2009

Maya Smiles!

This Tuesday morning after Maya's breakfast, I sat in bed with Maya chit-chatting. Apparently, she liked what I had to say because she started grinning at me. At first I thought it was just a random grin like she'd given me before, but then she kept on smiling and cooing at me. It's official now that she smiles responsively, and today I got video. Yay!

Usually when she smiles I'm on the other side of the house from the camera, but this time I got around that problem by handing her off to her Aunt Katie (who is here visiting by the way) and rushing over to get the camera to take some video. She starts getting really cute at around the 40 second mark. Enjoy!

1 comments:

Sharisa at Outstanding Occasions said...

Oh that is the best when they first start to smile and talk to you! SO adorable!