Wednesday, June 18, 2008

It tastes like a pig!

Today I got this yucky taste in my mouth that luckily goes away when I eat something. I've been chewing a lot of gum. Pete was asking me what the taste was like. I couldn't really think of anything in particular, but I had a vision of an episode of Invader Zim that was particularly disturbing. The episode where Dib curses his sister, Gaz, so that everything tastes like a pig.....A PIG!

Link: sevenload.com



Please, God, do not let this happen to me. Everything does not taste like a pig yet, and hopefully it'll stay that way. However, I have noticed my sense of taste is in overdrive. We went to SuperSalad today for dinner, and when I took a bite of my salad there was a piece that got on my lower left lip while I was chewing on the right. I could specifically taste the difference between the spinach caught on my lip, and the mass of spinach, carrot, cheese, and dressing on the right. It was weird. Plus, when I'd have a conversation with Pete, and I generally go into auto-eat mode where I'm not particularly paying attention to the specific tastes of my food, I couldn't NOT taste the food. It was like the taste was really vivid, if that makes sense.

Luckily, I'm not pukey or anything. I just got pig mouth!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

well Im a bacon fan myself...pig isnt all bad
Mommie D