Friday, June 20, 2008

Grampa's 90th

I took a few pictures at Grampa's 90th birthday party last weekend. Just thought I'd share them with anyone who is interested in them.



While we were there, Katie and I decided to try on some of Grammy's jewelry that we liked. This led to us trying on the really big jewelry Grammy had, which then led to much more. By the time we were caught by Grammy, Katie was Glamour Grammy, Mom was Red Hat Lady Grammy, and I was On Vacation Grammy.




After having lunch, a bunch of us converged in the family room and started looking at photo albums. I asked Grammy if I could take some of them over to Dan's place to scan them so I could have a copy. She said yes, and now I have lots of pictures to share. Some of them are AMAZING. You are such a gorgeous lady, Grammy. World traveler, author, mother, wife, and smokin' babe! I have a lot to live up to!




















2 comments:

Dick&Erica said...

I am dying laughing at the dress ups! I love it! And that mumu you're wearing is fantastic...all three Grammy's were truly captured.

I wish we could have been there for the party. Grandpa said he had a wonderful time and couldn't believe how many people came.

The old pictures are great too. I might have to steal some of them. Thanks so much for putting pictures of everything up. I'm sad we missed out.

Andrea said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.