Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Yippee!

Our house sold! I got the call literally hours after posting the last grumpy blog. What a relief for both of us! And don't worry...I'm over the grumpiness. I just had to get it out of my system. :)

I just dropped Pete off at the airport. He is flying in to Washington D.C. for his big interview. Unfortunately, he really doesn't have ANY time to sightsee. I'm thinking that maybe our next vacation after the cruise will be to D.C. I've only been once, and I didn't get to see everything I wanted to. This is Pete's first trip there. Everybody keep your fingers crossed that the people interviewing him see how awesome he is and hire him! If he gets the job he'll get a big raise and an amazing corner office with a great view! Send good juju's his way!

On another note, Pete and I are completely pumped that Season 4 of Battlestar Galactica starts this Friday! Yay! It's been over a year since seeing the last season, thanks to the writer's strike. For those of you who love it like we do, but forgot what was going on, here's an update and recap of all the lovely soap opera drama that is BSG....


Also, I love this commercial.

1 comments:

Dick&Erica said...

Hooray!!! I'm so glad for you. Buying and selling houses is the worst thing. It's too bad it's such a good investment or I would give up on doing it forever. I'm already like that with buying/selling cars. That's the worst.

We want to do DC while we're out here on the east coast. Call us if you go in the next two years. Or if you want to come see Niagara Falls. We're only 20 minutes away!