Saturday, February 20, 2010

Ciera is 12!


I've been lazy and haven't updated in a week or two. My bad. Ciera turned twelve on February 10th! We had a little party here last weekend, and she invited a girlfriend to spend the night. We also went to the movies the next day. She got two posters, a couple teenie bopper magazines, a new outfit, and a Ken doll that looks like her heart throb, Justin Bieber! Here she is opening her presents.



Also, I got her a really nice ring with an amethyst in it, as per our family 12th birthday tradition. I let her pick it out from a fancy shmancy place in Nob Hill. She got a little pair of earrings to match, too. She was pretty excited to have some real jewelry! I am a nerd, and didn't take pictures of it, but trust me when I say it's really pretty! I didn't influence her at all, and she picked the one I would have picked out. I was pretty stoked!

0 comments: