Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Trip to Prescott

While the main reason for my visit was sad, I'm really glad that I got to spend the week amongst family and friends. Maya liked sleeping snuggled up in the same bed with me a little too much, though, and has been crying for at least 30 minutes each night because I insist she sleep in her co-sleeper and not our bed. It's pretty pathetic. All that huffing and puffing just because she wants to be one foot closer to us.

But, I digress. It was really nice hanging out with everyone, passing the baby off on people so I could go to the movies (thanks Mom and Autumn!), and catching up on family gossip. Going out to pizza with the Ristig clan was really great, too. I can't believe we all got together and it wasn't even a federal holiday!

But, enough talk. Here are the pictures!































And the movies!!





Maya started to say "mama" but I don't think she knows what it means yet.









This is pretty much how she entertained herself on the way home.

0 comments: