Sunday, September 13, 2009

Pandora Radio

I don't know why I just thought to post this, but I thought I'd share in case any of you out there had never heard of Pandora Radio. It's a website that lets you type in the name of a band or song that you like. It then pulls up a bunch of other songs and artists that you might like, queues up a ton of songs, and you can listen to them all for free for as long as you want. You can make lots of different customized "radio stations" based on whatever type of music you like. While you're listening, you can tell Pandora if there's a song you don't like, and it will never play it again on that station. It is so rad! Our friend, Dorota, is from Poland, and we typed in a random Polish folk band she likes. They had it. That's actually one of my favorite stations, now. It always plays cool music that I've never heard before. If you've never tried it, check it out!

0 comments: