Sunday, June 28, 2009

A Visit from Grumpa...YIPPEE!

For a Father's Day present from Terea, Dad got plane tickets to come visit Maya and me (Pete too, but yeah). His flight came in on Friday night. When I asked him if he had anything in mind for the weekend, he said he just wanted to chill and hang out with us. So, that's what we did.





The only place we really went was out to lunch and to the mall. Ciera came over and all us girls went and got sized for bras at Victoria Secret while the boys went to the video game store and the bookstore. I LOVE the sale that's on now at Victoria's Secret. We also went to Mario's and ordered the gargantuan 26" pizza for lunch. It was yummy! Here's a video I took at the restaurant. Maya's tongue is hilarious.



Afterward, we just hung out at the house and played with the baby/the wii. Pete got a Star Wars game at the mall. He loves being Darth Vader.


Dad and I were giving Maya respberries, and she was Ka-racking Up! I decided to go grab the camera so I could take a video of my Dad and Maya. As soon as I hit record, though, she decided it was time to cry. She's bi-polar like that!



This morning we went out to breakfast, hit the park for a few minutes, and then Dad flew back to Phoenix. Lucky us, we get to see him next weekend, too! He'll be driving through on the 4th of July. What luck!

After Dad left, I decided to make Maya some cute headbands. Here's one of them I made. Pete put it on her hippie style.


In other news, Maya loves standing up as much as possible.


She also got a new toy for her crib, but we just play with it on our laps.


Also, Maya's belly button looks just like an eye. Maya is watching!

0 comments: