Monday, December 1, 2008

Dan's Wedding

My brother Daniel married his sweetheart, Autumn, this last Wednesday before Thanksgiving. It was awesome because all the siblings made it there (with the exception of Rob, but he doesn't count!). It was a sweet ceremony, and we had a pot-luck reception afterward. It was really cool that they did it when they did, because I really wanted to be there, and was able to do so without too much shuffling of our schedule.

Autumn wore the dress that my Mom wore when she married Peter, which I thought was really cool. She just changed the trim from peach to blue to match her colors. Autumn, though I haven't really had an opportunity to dish with her, seems like a rad addition to the family. Dan, if you're reading this we are going to have to definitely hang out when we're there for Christmas!

Here are a few pictures from the wedding. Some of them may be a little fuzzy or weird, but it's a new camera and I'm still figuring it out.
















0 comments: