Monday, December 1, 2008

Baby Shower in Phoenix!

Melanie was kind enough to throw me a baby shower while Pete and I were in Phoenix so we wouldn't have to drive out a third time before the baby is born. Isn't she rad? (Hint: the answer is yes). Anyhoo, it was a big success. I wish I could've chatted a little more with a bunch of people there, but I'll catch up with you all at Christmas, for sure.

I got so much stuff! I really didn't expect to get too much, and I scored big time! Thank you, thank you, thank you to everyone who showed. You guys rock! And thanks to Mel for putting you time, effort and moolah into making the party so special and pretty. I love you all!













After the shower, Melanie pulled out a bucket full of bottles and breast-feeding paraphernalia, and Brandon thought the pump was pretty neat. He immediately put it on his face, and after I pumped my tummy to see how much pressure it created, he wanted to do it too. Evil Katie put it on his little man-boob and proceeded to pump away. Brandon thought it was just great!


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow... That Looks like it was a lot of fun. I'm sending a whole package for you that I've been collecting here in Europe. For CHistmas, birthday and Present for the little one....Oh, for Pete Too... But I've got to go ... LOVE YOU BUNCHES>