Monday, September 20, 2010

It's a Boy!


The Ristig men may rest easy. For, there is a male heir to the Ristig line. Huzzah!

Now, for the fun stuff. It's time to shop, and time to pick a baby name. I was considering vintage cowboys for the nursery, but the more I think about it, the more I'm set on Robots and Rocketships for the theme. Target has a pretty cute rocket crib set that I may need to acquire.


And now, the name game! Here is a list of names we've compiled thus far, in no particular order. Keep in mind that the middle name will be Peter no matter what, so a nice flow would be awesome. That being said, tell us what you think of the following names, and please feel free to give us suggestions.

Wyatt
Gustav
Samuel
Eric
Eli
Calvin
Thomas
Andrew
William (Liam for short)
Timothy
Jerome

The list is short, and I haven't really gone crazy looking names up yet, so like I said....suggestions!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like Wyatt and Samuel... BUt what about Jacob, Anthony, Jonathan, Logan Alan, Hayden and Tyler.

Think William is Lame! Don't use that name for sure.

Let me know what you think.

Laura

Ken and Julie said...

Okay my faves are William (liam) (sorry Laura), Wyatt, Timothy is very cute and don't know any kids named that so that's good, Eric is okay, but I prefer it spelled with an A as in Aric
Eli is sorta okay, but I like Elijah better.
Nix definately Gustav, calvin and jerome and Andrew.
yuck to them all. too many andrews "drew", the other 3 are just glick.
and that's my opinion

Mommie Dearest

Ken and Julie said...

Oh yeah, and just to give equal time and all and cause i think it's a cool name, what about your dad's name, Sean? Sean Peter Ristig. I don't know, Irish and German? Maybe.

twitter adder said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.