Sunday, November 1, 2009

Picture Time!

Maya had her portrait done today. I got a package where I will get tons of the pose with Maya surrounded by toilet paper, and a couple of the other poses a la carte. If you want some of the TP pose, let me know and I'll mail them to you. If you want any of the other poses then you can buy them at this website:

http://www.myonlineportraits.com/ViewSharedAlbum.aspx?ShareID=9077f1a0-7dcc-444a-a5e4-66df522c0109

You can see them all there, too! They are far cuter than I expected from a Wal-mart portrait studio, and I am really happy with the pictures I got!

2 comments:

Erica said...

She is so photogenic! She has the perfect smile in every picture. What a cutie. By the way...I LOVED her Halloween costume. That hair hat was the best thing I've ever seen.

Unknown said...

Photos are adorable, Laurie. She's such a happy baby. I love the shots in the wooden tub and where she is in her sweater outfit looking up...kinda sillhouette-like. When I have the extra $$ I will want to make a purchase. Your photographer did a great job..some are not as good at the shutter. -t