Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Maya, Maya, Maya...

She still isn't here yet. I had an appointment with my midwife yesterday. We talked about how long is too long to wait for her to make an appearance. We decided that when she's one week late I'm going to go in for a check-up and ultrasound to make sure everything is still hunky-dorey. I guess late babies' placentas tend to break down and that is not good for baby. They lose weight and can be born malnourished. Anyhoo, that appointment is Sunday. If everything checks out ok, the waiting game continues. I then have my regularly scheduled weekly appointment with her again on Tuesday, and then if baby still isn't here (knock on wood) I'm getting induced on Wednesday, March 4th. My appointment is for 7pm. I'm hoping, begging, praying she just comes on her own before then. Little stinker!

0 comments: