Thursday, December 20, 2007

I just got back from UNM Hospital where I had my IUD removed. Yay! All youladies out there lookig to not get pregnant, this is the bith control of choice. I'll spare the guys and not get into it on this blog, but if you're thinking about getting one you should send me a message. They are amazing. Ayhoo, no more birth control for me. It's baby-making time! Yipee!

Yesterday I fell asleep with my glasses on. I woke up in the morning and rolled over to mess with the alarm clock. I heard a small snap which I figured was nothing important, and when I rolled back over I noticed that my glasses had been unceremoniously split in two. I am pretty much blind, and I am wearing a pair of contacts that are supposed to be the throw-away kind and last only two weeks. I just keep washing them over and over again and wearing them. So, I broke down and made an appointment to get myeyes checked and get new glasses. I should have them tomorrow before I leave for Phoenix. I'm thinking about getting these ones...


Tomorrow I'm driving to Phoenix for Christmas. I can't wait to see everyone and eat fod and do the gift exchanging and such. See you all soon! And to those of you I don't see, have a Merry Chrismachannuquanzica!

0 comments: