Sunday, December 20, 2009

This 'n That

We're all packed! Well, except for our toothbrushes and deodorant and stuff. We are maxing out Southwest Airlines' luggage allowance. And we didn't even pack enough clothes. I'll be doing some laundry while we're there!

This comic reminded me of me. Well, except without the amazing belly hair.

I just gave a ton of clothes to Ciera because I've lost all hope that they'll fit me again and still be in style. I'm still determined to get that last 5 pounds off, but knowing that we're planning on getting pregnant again in a couple months is a huge deterrent. What's the point, right? Is seems silly to diet during the holidays when it's just going right back on the butt in two months. That's my excuse, and I'm sticking to it!

Oh, and check out this amazing website I found. I'm going to have to add it to the links at right. They have a tauntaun sleeping bag! You've all seen Empire Strikes Back, right? When Luke Skywalker is locked out in the arctic cold on some planet, and he light sabers open the tauntaun he's riding and sleeps in its guts for warmth. The inside fabric is even intestines! Haha! They have tons of kids stuff too like the Plush Foodchain Friends and Star Trek onesies. Hilarious!

On a different and much more important note, my friend Sean will be doing a Rock Band marathon for charity. He will be doing an 84-song marathon with NO bathroom breaks. They are playing straight through. Why is this important, you ask? Well, he is asking that anyone who wants to donate to his charity do so at childsplaycharity.org. The charity gives gaming systems (among other things) to children's wards at hospitals all over the country. At the website, you can choose which hospital you'd like to donate to, and it will take you to their Amazon.com wishlist. You can choose any item you'd like to purchase for the hospital, and they will ship it directly to said hospital. You can also just donate money with a secure online Paypal donation. It's a really neat charity, and I'll definitely be sponsoring my friend by giving to the New Mexico Children's Hospital here in Albuquerque.

Merry Christmas everyone! I'll see you in a few days, AZ peeps!

0 comments: