Wednesday, August 19, 2009

I got the "Zooey Deschanel"

Ever since I saw the SciFi series Tinman, I've totally wanted Zooey Deschanel's hair. We both have really thick, wavy hair, so I thought I could definitely pull off her cute hairstyle. I put it off because I wasn't sure if I wanted bangs again. They get annoying sometimes. Especially when the wind blows them all wonky. Pete and I went and saw the movie 500 Days of Summer, and I was again inspired to chop my hair off. It was my friend Megan's birthday yesterday, so I decided to take her out to a swanky hair studio in Nob Hill and just go for it. Life is short! Now, so are my bangs.

The inspiration:


The result:



The guy cut my bangs a little short, but that problem will only last a couple weeks. Here are Pete and Megan, the picture ruiners. I just went with it.



1 comments:

Barry, Vicki and the boys said...

your hair looks really cute!