Monday, July 6, 2009

Quick Day Trip

First of all, I'd like to apologize to everyone living in Prescott who I did not visit. I drove out to Prescott mid-week last week to visit my grandparents. My grandfather was hospitalized after a fall. No broken bones, but he was severely dehydrated and his blood sugar level was off the charts. They stabilized him, and while I was there he was transferred from YRMC to a rehabilitation center in Prescott Valley in hopes that they can get him walking again. As for my Grammy, her bladder cancer is still sticking around. She is scheduled to have her bladder removed on July 15th. I'd really appreciate it if you could keep them both in your prayers (or whatever it is you do!). Send good juju's!

I drove down to Prescott late Tuesday, and spent the day there Wednesday before driving back home. Time was limited, so sorry to all the Ristig's I didn't visit. There was seriously no time. I did bring Maya per my Grammy's request (which made for an interesting 7-hour car ride!). Luckily she slept most of the way. Here are a few pictures I took while visiting.







Four generations!

0 comments: